Dr Burnett is not only a wonderful dermatologist but a compassionate one as well. She listens to her patients and supports their needs, whether it is medical or aesthetic. I used to live in Boston, and now am located near DC and still try to see Dr Burnett a couple times a year. I can’t wait until I can travel to Boston again! She will be one of my first stops!
- Dr. Melissa Burnett Featured in Boston Magazine
- Do Topical and Oral Hair Restoration Treatments Work? Here’s What You Should Know
- Should You Consider Hair Transplant Surgery for Hair Loss?
- Want to Get Rid of Those Fine Facial Lines? Try These Injectable Treatments
- More and More Men and Women are Utilizing PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Services to Stop Hair Loss
No comments to show.